Allan Block Certification Training Seminar for Contractors 2018-12-04
This course is your opportunity to enhance your knowledge and learn practical skills that have helped thousands of professionals build their SRW wall construction business. As the industry continues to grow and advance, the requirements for contractors to be certified in SRW practices is becoming the standard and is part of the Best practices Design initiative for zero wall failures. This course is nationally accredited to fulfill this requirement while providing valuable information and hands- on experience.
Why Attend the Certification?
- Learn basics for SRW installation and how to ensure your walls last a lifetime
- Best Practices for SRW REQUIRE contractors to be certified.
- Increase efficiency in design, estimating, or building phase of your projects
- Differentiate yourself from the competition
- Project leads/referrals
- Annual rewards program (Get bags, coolers, dead blow hammers, levels, etc.)
- Become aware of industry advancements
- ICPI Accredited Course (7 credits)
- Course Attendance (including the hands-on portion)
- Course Exam
- participation in the construction of an Allan Block wall project
Cost: $40.00 Includes professional hands-on training, all training materials and lunch. Please make check payable to Silver Creek Supply.
Register by Dec 11, 2018:
7:30 AM Registration & Breakfast
8:00 AM Course Presentation
12:00 PM Lunch will be provided
1:00-3:00 Hands On - Wear comfortable clothes and appropriate shoes for participation in the hands-on session
Class will be held at Silver Creek Supply, 11427 W. Executive Dr. Boise, ID 83713