At Silver Creek Supply, LLC., our customers are family. And like our family, during these extraordinary times, we are committed to ensuring a safe and healthy environment.
We know that your business is your livelihood and realize you rely on us to provide products and services that are critical to keep your crews functioning and safe. In this time of uncertainty, we are here for you.
We have activated our preparedness plan, continue to monitor the rapidly evolving situation and are closely following the Centers for Disease Control's (CDC) guidelines and recommendations on the steps we need to take to help prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
We are encouraging our associates to follow the CDC guidelines to protect themselves, their team members and customers and we have taken numerous steps to ensure we can remain open and continue to serve you:
For Our Associates:
- Cleaning all high touch areas such as checkout areas, credit card machines, door handles, lunchrooms, desktops, counter tops, keyboards and telephones no less than every two hours.
- Sanitizing restrooms with disinfectant and restocking with supplies including soap, paper towels and hand sanitizer no less than every hour.
- Wiping down all high touch areas of our delivery trucks with disinfectants before starting work and before delivering to customers.
- Advising our employees to suspend handshakes and physical contact with fellow employees and customers.
- Partnering with our suppliers to replenish all products.
- Our stores are open. We will continue to evaluate conditions on a market by market basis, but our goal is to remain open so that we can provide you with the items that you need for your business.
For Our Customers:
- Encouraging our associates to closely monitor their health and well-being.
- Providing hand sanitizer and tissues in breakrooms, meeting areas and for office equipment.
- Asking our associates to stay home if they or someone in their household are sick.
- A strict travel policy for our employees is in place, and we have canceled meetings with large gatherings.
Thank you for being a loyal family member.
- If you are in need, give us a call, we are here to help.
- Encouraging our customers to follow the CDC’s suggested hygiene practices to reduce the spread of the virus.
- If you have an idea or suggestion for different ways to interact with our associates to acquire products, please let any of us know. We are willing to try anything that will make you all feel safer.
- In everything we do, we are guided by one simple objective: taking care of our associates and keeping you, your family and your business safe. I personally want you to know that your health and safety is my top priority.
Silver Creek Supply, LLC.